VW Audi of Chattanooga
VW SERVICE ADVISOR
At Village VW of Chattanooga, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our dealership is concerned with more than just repairing cars; we are committed to your success and invested in your future. So, consider a great career with Village VW of Chattanooga!!!
Why work for Village VW of Chattanooga
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance
- Work/Life balance. Your family is as important to us!!!
- Flexible Hours
- Closed on Sundays
- Great culture & Atmosphere
- We are a Team
- Paid for Training
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Disability insurance available
- Life insurance
- 401K Company Match
- Employee Purchase Program
Service Advisor Purchase
- The Service Advisor is responsible for scheduling service work in the service department and for selling additional needed service to customers. Taking
- care of the customer is our #1 priority.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedules service appointments. Obtains customer and vehicle data prior to arrival when possible.
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner.
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts. Establishes "promised time".
- Checks on progress of repair throughout the day. Contacts customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promise time, explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
- Test-drive the vehicle or refer to the test technician as necessary.
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index rating at least comparable to that of the manufacturer, national average
- Advise customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications, using maintenance menus
- Follows all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license